Wonder What Freud Would Have To Say...

It's the beginning of my second week of classes and I've already managed to miss an appointment with the Field Ed office. Some of my fellow students seem to think that missing that particular appointment will do little harm since, in their opinion, the FE office is marginally helpful at best. Alas, in order to do my required placements, I must have this meeting, whether it proves helpful or not.

We have to do two placements and one must be in a local church. As far as I can tell, this doesn't specifically involve preaching, but in most cases it does. Can y'all see my head exploding behind the pulpit? Every student must fulfill this requirement. Most of them seem to come out on the other side in good shape. No one has died yet...

Anyway, I rescheduled the appointment and bought myself a planner that is small and light instead of huge and cumberson like my Franklin Covey. I'm going to take some time this weekend to transfer my syllabi into my planner. I even purchased different colored pens in order to easily differentiate between my various courses. Excitement fills my very soul!

I should stop this nonsense and study some Hebrew, the subject that must needs be constantly studied. WOOT!

1 comment:

Jule Ann said...

97%

** A note on Jule Ann's grading scheme. I am from Canada, where 50% is a pass, and 80% is an A. Anything over a 90% is an A+. A grade of 100% is reserved for a post that is perfect in every way, which probably does not exist. I'm like that guy in the country song - there ain't no tens.

HOLY CRAP. Google has just informed me that the song I am quoting is by SHEL SILVERSTEIN. Wow.

Lyrics