More Life Lessons With Kate

Sara and I went to Westerly Road Church this morning. It seemed like a friendly enough church, but my time there confirmed a suspicion of mine that non-denominational churches aren't really my cup of tea. Not that I'm brand loyal or anything. I pay $.97 for Wal-Mart brand glas cleaner, for goodness' sake. It's that I really enjoy liturgy and a sense of history. That said, I'm' pretty sure I'm going to attend one of the nearby Episcopal churches next Sunday to see if I'm theologically liberal enough for them.

Later today, we have our orientation retreat. It's five miles away at married housing. Quite a retreat. Sara and I have been invited to hang out at a couple's apartment if the retreat is lame. Excellent! Hopefully, I'll get a chance to meet another blogger friend, too.

No comments: