RGBP Friday Five: I'm Gonna Live Forever!

David Letterman used to have a feature on his show called "Brushes with Greatness." Members of the audience would share stories of encounters with famous people. And so...
1. Tell us about a time you met someone famous. Are you kidding? Ummm...I met...ummm... Dude, I've got nothin'.

2. Tell us about a celebrity you'd like to meet. I'd like to meet Johnny Depp, Christian Bale, Cillian Murphy, and Paul Bettany all at the same time. I would probably die from heat exhaustion!

3. Tell us about someone great who's *not* famous that you think everyone oughta have a chance to meet. My mom is a little too obvious since I've written so many wonderful things about her. Rebecca, my college roommate is pretty awesome. Even from several hundred miles away she's been a huge source of support for me and she's just so full of love.

4. Do you have any autographs of famous people? Does Goofy count?

5. If you were to become famous, what would you want to become famous for? It seems like the standard answer for this one is writing a really good book (surprising among bloggers, eh?). Wanting to be an individual, I would say I'd love to be famous for my photography. I heart photography and would love to be known for my pictures.

Bonus: Whose 15 minutes of fame was up long, long ago? So many to choose from. I have to go with Lindsay Lohan and the Olsen twins (don't kill me, MKH...).

3 comments:

Girl said...

Kate,

I just laughed so hard at this:

4. Do you have any autographs of famous people? Does Goofy count?

For some reason, I read that and thought you were trying to make an obvious point. Like: Do cats meow? Or do dogs bark? Or is the sky blue?

Of course then I sat here for a second and tried to figure out if Goofy could count or not. I should know these things. I used to BE Goofy at Disney :)

Of course, considering that last statement, I can tell you that Goofy does indeed count...both literally and figuratively ;)

Kate said...

Honestly, I don't even think I still have that particular autograph. It was one of those silly things that a sixteen year old at Disney World gets...

Girl said...

Ok...see now I am offended. ;)