My First Day

Today was our first day of classes here at PTS. I only had one, so I don't think I've gotten the full experience yet. Tomorrow is full, though, with four classes starting at 8 a.m. and taking me right through to 4:45, with an hour or two to chill after lunch.

Looking for a work study job was a pretty fruitless task. I think I must be spoiled because I never had any difficult finding a position at Houghton. Hopefully, something will turn up shortly.

I'm not trying to make this a photoblog (not that it would be a bad thing if I were), but I have been enjoying taking some photos around Princeton and there are too many thoughts swirling around in my head right now. So, you'll look at my pictures and you'll like it.

One thing that I'm excited about: I had my first class for Radical Reformation and it seems like it's going to be a spectacular class. We are given some freedom in our final project. It doesn't necessarily have to be a final paper. I'm contemplating doing something about Michael Servetus, examining the similarities between his thought and current missional theology. Sounds fancy, eh? I'm just hoping it won't fall flat with the prof. I was known as a raging feminist in undergrad (even told by one man that I was intimidating). I guess I like to take on antagonistic rolls. Since feminism isn't a huge issue here, I guess I'll take on emergent since I'm already there, anyway. ;)

No comments: