RGBP Friday Five: Enjoy!

This week's Friday Five is nice and simple: Name five things you have enjoyed this week.
  1. Lunch with my favorite co-workers.
  2. Wandering through DC taking photos of anything and everything.
  3. Trivia Night at Stars & Stripes (though I wish I'd eaten something along with the beer I drank).
  4. Being tagged by Jule Ann.
  5. Scheduling a speaker to come to Princeton (more on that later...)!!!
What did you enjoy this week?

By the way, Blogger users, I know that commenting can sort of be a pain with the changeover to beta and all, but I've found a way to get around the issue. Even if you have a Blogger account, use the "Other" option for commenting and simply enter your name and URL by hand. That way there's still a link to your blog and you don't have the frustration of comments not posting.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like good times, Kate.

Anonymous said...

So you are figuring out the Beta blogger.

And it sounds like you are having too much fun. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Definitely good times, SB!

I am figuring out this beta thing, it also looks like the Blogger team might be almost ready to launch a comment system that will allow beta users to log in as such on non-beta blogs. I've got my fingers crossed. ;)