Lunchtime Conversation

At lunch, I plopped myself down at a table with a nice mixture of known and unknown faces. (For all of you Houghtonites out there, one of the familiar faces was PTS's own version of Purple Dave...he has crazy hair, wears purple every day, likes to talk about strange things and is named David!) Anyway, our conversation somehow managed to move from travel in third world countries to whether a person could get a sex change operation in order to become a hermaphrodite in less than three steps. Young minds gone wild, that's what that is! Not even a weak and we're already discussing hermaphrodites...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hahaha -- I think know your Princeton Purple Dave from real life! :-) I was wondering actually if you would run across him!

Kate said...

seems like a lot of people around here know him from camp. and i think he's a youth leader somewhere, too. he's fun!

Melissa said...

I met him actually, gosh....a little over 4 years ago at an InterVarsity end-of-semester retreat. He's way too fun, and I'm so glad that I've recently reconnected with him a bit!