SE7EN!!!

I have one week left before I begin the process of shoving all my belongings into my car for the shortish drive to Princeton. My pile of stuff-that's-going-with-me gets a little bit larger each day. While I'm confident of my packing abilities, I wish I had the heart to part with more of this stuff...it would certainly make my life easier. At least the goal of fitting it all in one car is reachable.

As for my choice of a picture to represent this day in my countdown, I know it may seem strange, but this movie was once the sign of another transition for me. Brad and Morgan's detective work ended my very first all-nighter and ushered in my very last day as a student at Houghton College. I've never been able to watch the movie a second time, but I'll never forget that first viewing.

No comments: