Thirty Seven

I didn't sort and pack my clothes yesterday as planned
The thought of going into the attic with a temperature of 101 and a heat index ten degrees higher made me nauseous.
So, I sat on the couch, watched bad television, and enjoyed the air conditioning.
In order to avoid further procrastination, I got my suitcases out of the attic this morning before the heat became unbearable.
There is some time for procrastination, I suppose...
After all, I don't even leave my job for another 37 days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome (belatedly) to the webring! I hope you enjoy yourself. Lurk. Post. Make a mess. We don't mind at all.

Anonymous said...

hey welcome to revgalblogpals. 37 countdown. Glad you got smart and got up in the attic early. Look forward to reading your posts and getting it!

Anonymous said...

You're not ready to go or anything, are you? :)

I'm going to knitting camp for the weekend, leaving tomorrow. Think I'll follow your good example and go get out my suitcase!