Eleven

Simple, but true...11 days until I escape DC and head to PTS. Woot!


There are some reading this who might think it should be a bad day for me, but, to tell you the truth, it's been one of the best days I've had in almost three years.

Fun facts learned today: 1) You're never as anonymous as you think you are (not that I ever really thought I was). 2) It's possible to say you're sorry and think you're sorry when you say it and not be really sorry at all. 3) Some people have too much time on their hands.

3 comments:

LoieJ said...

So I just followed a link to your blog. I want to know if PTS is in NJ? If so, I've visited there for a good reason.

Kate said...

Yes, PTS is in New Jersey. In Princeton, NJ, in fact.

LoieJ said...

Two people I love dearly graduated from there in 2005. Nice place! Best wishes!