Tweet Tweet

I've started doing the Twitter thing. My friend @ljzp convinced me that the running community over there is "fierce." That is the exact word she used. So, if you're reading this and you're also a tweep (I kind of hate that term), feel free to follow me @anybodyinthere. I've added a handy dandy little gadget on my sidebar that will allow you to follow me with one click.

Though I don't think I've quite caught on to the whole Twitter vibe, I'm sure I'll get better. You all can be my coaches.

Just be forewarned that Twitter is the venue I'm going to use to completely geek out about running. So, if you aren't interested in talk about heel-toe drops, pre-race jitters, hydration options, the importance of electrolytes, and whatnot, I won't be offended if you don't follow.

2 comments:

Lori (Once Upon A Run) said...

Welcome to Twitter Kate!

Kate said...

Thanks, Lori!