Something New(ish)

It's been a while since I've been a daily blogger. There was a time, a few years back, that I would post multiple times a day. (My job was REALLY lacking in the challenge department.) Though I'm not going to repeat the madness of 3-4 posts every day (that's what Facebook is for, right?), I am making the commitment to post daily for one year. So, that's until July 4, 2014.

Most of my posts will probably be about running and food, but I expect that finding material to post daily will also lead to other topics. Daily posts should also force me to make my posts shorter and crisper. Lucky you, readers. :)

I hope some people will stick with me through it but, let's be honest, this exercise isn't for your benefit. Too honest?

Anyway, I'll be here. Maybe you will be, too.

1 comment:

Ali K. said...

He was running in oxfords?! That's crazy! I love how accomplished and superhero-y a good track workout can make you feel!