Something New(ish)

It's been a while since I've been a daily blogger. There was a time, a few years back, that I would post multiple times a day. (My job was REALLY lacking in the challenge department.) Though I'm not going to repeat the madness of 3-4 posts every day (that's what Facebook is for, right?), I am making the commitment to post daily for one year. So, that's until July 4, 2014.

Most of my posts will probably be about running and food, but I expect that finding material to post daily will also lead to other topics. Daily posts should also force me to make my posts shorter and crisper. Lucky you, readers. :)

I hope some people will stick with me through it but, let's be honest, this exercise isn't for your benefit. Too honest?

Anyway, I'll be here. Maybe you will be, too.
Post a Comment