Reunion Weekend

Autumn is definitely my favorite time of the year. It always makes me feel like driving.

Fortunately for me, this weekend, I get my chance to go on the road. And I get to go to one of my favorite places - Houghton.

It's my ten-year college reunion. There was a time in my life that I couldn't imagine getting to this point. Ten years out of college? Not possible! But, here it is, and I'm excited!

A larger number of my classmates than I expected are going to be there and it will be so great to see everyone together on campus. Even with all the changes on campus that have taken place over the past ten years, it's still a completely familiar place.

It will be interesting and fun to see my friends and roommates wandering about with their spouses and children in a place where we were once so young and irresponsible.

I must remember to take my camera along.

No comments: