Over the past couple of weeks, I have been making an effort not to eat fast food but I'm beginning to realize there are plenty of other "foods" I buy and keep in the house that may be even worse than some of the choices I make at McDonald's or Taco Bell.
Two from today were a Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tart (which doesn't taste like cinnamon at all) and some Cheetos Puffs.
|I could have eaten the entire bag by myself. They say they're made with real cheese!|
|Look, the package even says they're a good source of 7 VITAMINS AND MINERALS!!!|
- at least one salad per day (CHECK! except for Friday),
- preparing all my own meals, except for a couple planned outings (CHECK!),
- continuing to drink no more than one soda per day (CHECK! - handled, going off the list)
- not eating when I'm confusing bored for hungry (maybe not so much check...)
- preparing my own meals except for three planned outings,
- avoiding "foods" that make me want to apologize to real food, whether in restaurants or the grocery store, and
- choosing at least two new, healthier recipes to make next week.