|Wearing Brooks Adrenalines felt like running on clouds.|
At the time, I looked like this:
|Pretty cute and already feeling good about myself|
- 2 5k's - Millersville Turkey Trot and the Penguin Run,
- the Warrior Dash,
- the Color Run,
- the Georgetown 10-miler,
- 3 Half Marathons - Flower City, Frederick, and 1/2 Sauer 1/2 Kraut, and
- more than ten jaunts between 10 and 16 miles.
|Look! That's my Warrior Dash shirt... I guess the difference isn't terribly drastic. But look at that curly hair.|
- 2 5k's - 9/11 Heroes Run and Baltimore Running Festival,
- the River Valley Run 10k trail race (tomorrow),
- the 18.12 Challenge,
- the Runner's World Hat Trick (5k, 10k, and 13.1 in two days),
- probably another turkey trot,
- the Celtic Solstice 5-miler,
- the Philly Hot Chocolate 15k,
- the Frederick Nutjob (5k and 13.1 in 24 hours), and
- (soon) the Missoula Marathon.
I know I can do it. Thanks to all of you for the encouragement and support you've already given. Here's to the start of another year!