My Liver! My Liver!

Once upon a time, there was a show called Beavis and Butthead. In one episode or another, one of the title characters got hit in some place not even remotely close to his liver, and he started shouting "My liver! My liver!" Now, every time I have pain anywhere, I immediately quote this line in my head.

Well, I've been thinking this line over and over today. During my run yesterday, my ankle was feeling tight and achy. I made it through the entire three miles but I felt uncomfortable throughout. Then, a while after I finished, I started feeling some sharper pains on the inside of my left knee that have continued since. It's not constant pain but it's unpleasant and a little worrisome.

I have three races in the next six weeks. This is not the time to get an injury. Blurg.

Consequently, time for my second round of ice for the today.

No comments: