Sing, Sing a Song, Sing Out Loud...

I "studied" on the quad this afternoon. More accurately, I laid on the grass under a clear October sky and read about Lincoln's second inaugural address. Having procrastinated through most of the viable weekend hours (precisely what I am doing at this moment), I thought the warm sun and the cool ground would lead to some productive study time. Instead it led to some good friendship building time and a little picture-taking time. I did manage to finish my book about Lincoln, but Hebrew was sorely neglected.

Jordan's hat, casually tossed on the ground. It was too perfect not to take a picture... I have chosen to never regret time spent with friends even if it occasionally means neglecting my studies. Books are lovely, but people are lovelier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! I just found humor in the fact that that song was in my head this weekend for reasons unknown...("sing, sing a song, sing out loud, sing out strong...")