It Is Well

I got my Hebrew quiz back today. All that studying paid off. It wasn't perfect because I'm still having some serious trouble with vowels and dageses and doubling and sewas, blah blah, but it was pretty darn good, if I do say so myself.

One of the preceptors offered to start translating stuff with me since she's knows I'm interested in Old Testament studies. I don't really have a lot of time to spare, but I think that I'm going to set aside a couple hours a week to do that with her. Maybe the vowel points will start to make more sense to me in context and reading.

Anyway, I think I'll write a better post later, but I just wanted to let you all know that Hebrew and I have reached an understanding. That is, I kick Hebrew's ass! ;)

P.S. There are probably a few students who did better than I...but I don't care. So, there!

No comments: