Completely Unintentional

I was really looking forward to my OT precept today. We were going to be talking about Genesis 16 and 21, the accounts of Hagar and Sarah. Our profs gave us some interesting readings to complement the text and my preceptor is uber-nice. All day, I was anticipating the discussions that we would have about interpersonal relationship/competition among women in my all female precept.

At lunch, I sat with a friend who has the same preceptor, and she said it was a great class. It seemed strange when she told me hers was the only all-female precept. That's what Amy had told me precept.

You can probably see where I'm going with this. My OT precept, which I had convinced myself was at 2:30 p.m. is actually at 10:40 a.m. I unintentionally skipped a class for the first time in my life. I think I'm going to get my schedule tattooed on my arm...I've been wanting a tattoo, after all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One recurring "nightmare" - more of a dream really depending on one's perspective - is I am a student and I can't find my class or I forget my schedule, or I've forgotten my locker combination, etc. Sounds familiar, huh? I enjoy your blog, and check it out daily.

Kate said...

Glad to hear from you Kris...I'll try to keep it entertaining!

My recurring nightmare is unplanned pregnancy with various friends' husbands...