Something Hit Me!!!

So, I was listening to Out of Fellowship this afternoon. During the April 1, 2006 episode, Craig Bob was discussing the fact that he is "returning to fellowship," and will, in fact, be taking a position as a worship pastor at a large church. Ironic, just a bit.

Anyway, at the end of his ironic announcement, Craig Bob went on to say that he "has a heart for the affluent." As soon as he said this bit, I began laughing. I couldn't help it. I know, I know... The rich need the gospel as much as the poor, so, obviously, someone has to minister to them.

But all I have to say is, I certainly hope I am called to minister to the affluent some day. ;o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's what suburban ministers are called to do! Have a heart for the affluent...
~Marlene

Anonymous said...

Kate - you did notice the unique date of that podcast, yes?