Overwhelmed

The blogosphere is beginning to overwhelm me. My own thoughts about things to write on are also getting heavy. I want to talk about pacifism and the shape of the church and so many other things, but I just can't focus on one thing long enough to get a good post written.

The hardest part is that this whole thing has become a monologue. I'm not begging for comments, I just wish that my blog was part of a community rather than just being my ramblings to myself.

Maybe I will just read other people's blogs and think for a few days... unless something really hits me and I have something valuable to say about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will admit to craving comments, too. It's not why I started blogging, but it has come to be important to me. It sure is nice to get nearly instantaneous feedback and affirmation.