Teenage Pregnancy Please!

Some of you who read my blog may also read shotsnaps If you don't, I think you would enjoy it, if only for the beautiful pictures of cute children and nature and stuff. Anyway, I read this article because A.O. linked to it and I thought other people might be interested.

I'm pretty well in agreement with the author. Even though I have managed to remain a virgin lo these twelve or thirteen years since I hit puberty, it has mainly been due to my own shyness and a lack of prolonged temptation.

While in Buffalo, Andrea and I were talking about marriage and sex and babies. She finds the desire to be a mother almost incomprehensible and I couldn't even present a coherent reason why I want to have babies someday except that I just want to. And, I'm ready to admit it...I'm not desperate (yet), but I want a husband and babies. The sooner the better, please God!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

This is too funny. John clipped that same comic out of the paper either when I was pregnant with Millie or when she was a baby, and it sat on our fridge until we gave it to my pregnant sister-in-law (who's five'nine" and weighs about 13 pounds when she IS pregnant). Anyway, it's a treat to see it again. It still makes me laugh.

Kate said...

At first, I thought it was odd that you would be reading a blog so far back in my archives, but then I realized that you were linked...

Of course, that may be incidental.