What's With Today Today?

Today was the first day of classes of my second semester at PTS. Classes are looking good. It looks like I will probably be writing more lesson plans, but that's okay.

I found a job. Actually, a friend told me about a job and when I went to talk to the supervisor, she told me I could start Monday. Hopefully, it will be something that can segue into more hours in the summer.

I did Tae-bo before class and didn't die. It's part of my new schedule, which includes working out every day except Sunday.

I became a vegetarian who eats fish. The choices in the cafeteria aren't incredibly healthy and I thought avoiding the meat dishes would help me limit my intake of fatty foods and increase my intake of fresh veggies.

It's been a big day. It's been a good day.

No comments: