No Days Left!

I found this picture on Postsecret last Sunday and it made me think of how great it would be to see Jordan again. So, I saved it to my hard drive so that I could post it once I was with him again. Well, we were reunited around 2:30 p.m. yesterday, after eleven days apart. I must say it was wonderful to finally see him again. Life is indeed wonderful!

As an added bonus, I also got to spend some quality time with my lovely college roommate RGR and her husband. We all went to Sapsucker Woods, a local nature reserve, for a nice walk. Not too many birds, but it was pretty and I got some fun pictures (to be updated later...probably tomorrow).

John and Rebecca generously sent me and Jordan out to dinner as a thank-you-for-visiting/Christmas present so we could have some time together. We went to a lovely Indian restaurant, called Sangam Indian Cuisine. If you're ever in Ithaca and have a hankering for Indian food, I highly recommend it.

That's all for now. Needless to say, I'm an incredibly happy girl.

No comments: