It's Smooth Sailing From Here

My day so far:

6:30 a.m. - Woke up and wrote a works cited page for my Confession and Forgiveness paper
7:00 a.m. - Printed C&F paper and dropped envelope in the intracampus mail slot
7:15 a.m. - Last minute studying for OT and breakfast
9:00 a.m. - Began the OT final
10:00 a.m. - Finished the OT midterm
10:05 a.m. - Post-exam debrief in Jordan's room
11:00 a.m. - Returned to my room for a nap
12:15 p.m. - Ten minute lunch
12:25 p.m. - Returned to room and finished ED101 paper.
1:00 p.m. - Printed my ED101 paper and turned it in at the Education office
1:45 p.m. - Spent some more time with Jordan
3:00 p.m. - Hebrew review session

It's been quite a day. Not terribly hectic, but a lot of pressure. Getting to bed and waking up early was a good strategy for memorizing. I pretty much rocked the OT final, for serious. I thought I finished quickly, but Jordan left 20 minutes earlier than I did.

The ED101 paper might end up being a debacle. There were three sections that we turned in throughout the semester. Our prof gave us suggestions on the first two sections and we had the option of editing them to get a better grade. I was going to do that. After all, it can't get much easier than that to get a good grade. But, today, I decided that I could live with a B. My overachieving self had a few choice words to say to my content self about this decision. Eventually, my content self told my overachieving self to take a pill and won control of my legs, which then walked me straight over to Tennent to turn in the perfectly adequate paper. Hopefully, the prof won't get annoyed that I didn't care to raise my grade. I don't mean to be disrespectful...the grade just isn't that important to me.

Now time to study for Hebrew. I want to rock this one, too...and I think I can.

No comments: