Oh Coffee, How Do I Love Thee?

Too Much Coffee

It's been a long time coming, but about two weeks ago I began to genuinely enjoy coffee. One good Americano at Starbucks and an excellent cappuccino at A Small World and I'm a coffee lover. I'm not addicted, I just like to enjoy a cup every few days.

The night I took this picture, I decided to try a large instead of a regular. I drank it happily, but began to feel strange about half an hour after I was finished. My legs were shaking, my head started swimming, and my stomach hurt. The walk home was accomplished in record time and I couldn't fall asleep until at least 1:30 a.m.

Lesson learned: I'm an amateur and I should stick to regular-sized coffees.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Eh, the best way to learn is to sink or swim. Go get yourself a triple espresso and down it! It slows the world down for about an hour for me... you might have a genuinely out-there experience on it!

Kate said...

Thanks, but I think I'll stick with my own course of action. Anyway, it's the flavor that I like, not the effects.

Rev Dr Mom said...

Try decaf--same flavor, no effects!