Gym Bag


Gym Bag, originally uploaded by kate e. did.

One of my favorite groups on flickr is called "What's in Your Bag?" The name pretty much explains the concept: the flickrite takes one photo displaying the contents of a bag they carry so that the world might see. This is the third photo I've taken for the group in about six weeks. It's a fun activity for uninspired days. Since I've been uninspired for the past week, I decided today was a good day to pump up my photo mojo.

My favorite part about taking photos for this group is the challenge of telling an interesting story through one image featuring mostly mundane objects. My favorite part about the group itself is being able to indulge my slightly voyeuristic nature by getting a look inside other people's bags. If you're on flickr, check it out. It's fun...I promise!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that a copyleft t-shirt I see sticking out? (hit me back on LJ or Facebook or something, I don't get reply notifications here =/ )

HeyJules said...

What a great group idea! I'll have to check that out.