Needing a Change

It's been sort of a rough weekend, so I took some time this afternoon to do a little blog therapy. I hope y'all enjoy my new template. Sometimes dark colors depress me, but I'm digging them right now.

If you think that some things are missing, you're probably right. Some stuff, such as the archives, can be viewed by clicking on the pull tab at top right. I couldn't figure out how to add a sidebar and decided it wasn't that important. I also tried to change the colors and couldn't do it satisfactorily. Maybe I'll work on that later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the scheme - it's also a little roundabout to leave comments! Other than that, it's a nice & soothing look to me. Hope you had a good dinner with Katie - sorry I couldn't make it!

Anonymous said...

Of course, after I said that I found out how to leave comments easily - oh well.