More Woes Yet

According to GEICO my options for my car are as follows: 1) Switch everything into my mother's name so that she can insure the car or 2) move my car to New Jersey. Neither of these options is feasible because: 1) I have a loan on the car so it must be registered and titled in my name and my mother cannot afford to refinance the loan in her name or purchase the vehicle from me and 2) my mother needs the car and I can't afford to insure it in NJ.

I don't know what to do and, to top it all off, I'm sick and need to write three papers.

Sorry for all the complaining, but I'm sick and I have a lot of schoolwork to do and I miss Jordan and that's what blogs are for...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie - totally off topic (I'm sorry to hear about your car dilemma) what does Jordan call you? Besides beautiful, gorgeous etc... Katie or Kate? -LJZP

Kate said...

That's a funny question Lauren Jane. He actually calls me Kate. In fact, he was one of the people who led the "Kate Revolution," when I was having a hard time remembering to introduce myself that way. He actually prefers it and so do I.

Sue said...

((((Kate))))

Kate said...

Thanks, Sue. I'm beginning to feel more hopeful about the situation. We will see if that hope is justified by the end of January.