The Fam

I love this picture of Jordan's family. In fact, I just love Jordan's family. They sort of fulfill my image of how a family should be with all the quirkiness and all the loving each other and wanting to be around each other. It's fun to hang out with them because they've already begun to incorporate me into the circle.

It's worth clicking on the pic to see the larger view if only to see how his grandmother (second from the right) is dressed. Eesh! I'm 25 and I wouldn't be able to pull off those knee high boots!

In this picture from left to right (relation to Jordan in parentheses): Jordan, Rebecca (cousin), Jesse (brother), Daniel (cousin), Mike (uncle), Leslie (aunt, married to Mike), Grandma Atkin, Sarah (mom). Taken December 17th, 2006 at Aunt Marlene's house in Eastern Pennsylvania.

3 comments:

Just Sarah said...

Wow-I'm amazed by those boots. I mean, I were knee high boots with heels, but I'm not sure I look that good.

Abigail said...

Her thighs are slimmer than mine have been since I was 8 or so. Go, Grandma!

Kate said...

I've never worn knee high boots because my legs have always been too stocky.

Now that I've gained the freshman 50,000 at PTS, I don't know if knee high boots will ever be an option.