Taking Care of Business

After classes end today, reading week has begun. It will be a good time to catch up on some work and, for me, a good time to get off campus, too. I'm looking forward to a visit with my lovely, long-lost roommate, Rebecca. I'll be heading up to Ithaca, by way of NYC, on Wednesday and coming back to PTS on Saturday evening. It's hard to believe that I haven't seen her since last Christmas! That's a long time, people.

Over the next week I have a a sermon, an exegesis paper, a reflection paper, a midrash, and a midterm to write. There's also some reading and translating and studying for an in-class midterm thrown into the mix just for kicks. I just take comfort in the fact that the work always gets done.

So, the upcoming week should be good and busy... Yeah, that's all I've got.

No comments: