Seven Days and Counting...

Including today, I have seven more days until my semester is finished. With so little time remaining, it comes as no surprise to me that I am completely uninterested in doing any work. Considering the fact that I have a paper due tomorrow (already written, but in need of heavy editing), two lesson plans (probably about halfway done, but the second half is the time-consuming part) and a Hebrew test to study for on Monday, a group project due on Tuesday (for which I still need to complete a lesson plan and a liturgy), and a theology exam next Thursday, my lack of motivation is turning into a real problem.

I should get started on everything right now...but I think I'll wait until after lunch.

1 comment:

Jojo a. said...

I have the same problem you have. I am a hard-worker... who likes to work the day before a project/essay is due. But when that day comes, I regret not working on it for the past weeks.

Like the flowers...