Public Makeout!

Sarah and I took a trip to Michael's today to buy some picture frames for a set of photos she's been meaning to re-accessorize. On the way, we were discussing relationships, as we are wont to do, and she told me that the-guy-who-lives-in-the-basement thinks it's worrisome that Jordan and I aren't crawling all over each other continually. Our lack of public displays of affection bodes ill for our future. Hmmm... Makes me wonder what he would say if we were being gooey and affectionate all the time.

We just aren't those people. I would be comfortable with more affection when other people are around, but I know that Jordan wouldn't and it doesn't bother me.

Any thoughts, friends? Should Jordan and I be shnogging in public?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crawl! Shnog! You mean to imply you even TOUCH this boy at all??? Bah! Gah! How wretchedly horrible of you! Blech!

Anonymous said...

i think all those people that are all over each other in public should be castrated, in public of course