Maryland Lighthouses

Someone at UNC used one of my early digital pictures in a project. If you go here and scroll about three quarters of the way down, to Western Shore Lighthouses...there it is. It's like the one to the left, only bigger.

They listed it as an anonymous Creative Commons photo, even though they were able to link back to the source. I think I'm going to email whoever wrote that.

EDIT: I emailed Russ Rowlett, the creator of the website and a professor of Math at UNC-Chapel Hill, and he kindly credited my photo. Awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks to me that you have credit for it now - did you email them?

Kate said...

I emailed Russ, the guy who made the website, and he took the time not just to credit my photo, but all of the others for which he could find names.