My First Sale!

Friends, I have some exciting news. I made my very first sale on Etsy. Someone bought an 8x10 of the photo to the right. Maybe it doesn't seem like a big deal, but it was such an awesome feeling for someone to actually be willing to spend money on some of my artwork.

Anyway, if you're looking for Christmas presents and think some of your friends and family might like some of my work, please stop by my Etsy shop and place an order. Any special requests are welcome! Almost all of the non-people pictures on my flickr page are fair game!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! I really like that one, too. Maybe i"ll have to get one for me for christmas ;) Love to you and i hope you have a fantastic holiday AWAY from campus.

Anonymous said...

Congrats. You are on your way to the road of being an artist!

Kate said...

Thanks, rgr! I certainly intend to have a good time. If it's half as good as last year, I will be pleased.

Thanks, by tuan! Strange name...who are you?