The Interview

I have an interview tonight. It is for admission to Princeton Theological Seminary. I'm not traveling to Princeton, because they set up something with an alum in my area. She's a pastor at a local Presbyterian Church. The picture of her on the church website looks friendly. Let's hope they didn't just catch her on a good day.

I bought a new black corduroy suit for the interview. It annoys me (just a little bit) that my current wardrobe wouldn't suit. There is a suit in my closet already, but it's too big since I lost 50 pounds. Too bad I only got to wear it about 6 times.

Right now, I am wishing that I had more experience being interviewed. I also wish I knew what this woman was going to ask. It would make me feel a lot more confident if I could do some research. Though, I suppose that would defeat the purpose of the interview...making people think on their feet and all that.

No comments: