Fortunately...for Them


Mid-Life, originally uploaded by kate e. did.

I don't think there are many people who still frequent my blog. It wasn't my intention to drive my very small readership off, but since I don't have much that I feel like saying in this very public forum, it's probably all for the best.

Life is going. I'm not trying to be cryptic or anything; life is just life.

One thing I regret about today: I work at 5 p.m., the dining hall doesn't open until 5:30 p.m., and I didn't take the time at lunch to steal myself any dinner.

One thing I love about today: I got to spend some time with Geila, my one girlfriend at seminary who comes close to getting into the bracket of former-roomie-status friend.

6 comments:

Tuffy said...

i'm still here. praying for you when i read your status updates, too.

much love,

tuf

Anonymous said...

Yup, I'm still reading too, especially since I never see you around campus anymore!

Kate said...

Daniel, pretty sure that's not my fault because nothing regrettable is ever my fault.

Anonymous said...

thats because you need to come to Buffalo and bask in the glow of our new xbox 360, that and Andrea's Pinatas. yes i said pinatas

Kate said...

I don't think I would be nearly as impressed with the xBox as you would expect me to be, Mister.

Of course, I could go for the pinatas. Believe me, if I had a car and $100 extra for gas, I would so by in Buffalo this weekend.

Girl said...

I'm still here...I had a HUGE break from le Internet since I got fired from my job the morning we returned from the honeymoon...yup...you read that correctly. And I FINALLY have a new computer to elaborate on that...but I have to drop it off with someone to get more software put on it.

Anywho...I am here and I still read. And I enjoy your pics.

--girl